|WHERE DID IT COME FROM?
How much do we know about it? Here are some facts:
1) Used as a lubricant, fuel, soap and synthetic rubber base as well as an illuminant for slick color pages in magazines.
2) It forms latex-like substances that cause red blood corpuscles to clump together.
3) It's real name is RAPESEED OIL, renamed, CANOLA OIL, (Canada Oil) for obvious reasons. It's one of the main crops grown in Canada where it is being field tested. It's grown in the United States as well.
4) Rape Oil was widely used in animal feeds in England and Europe between 1986-1991 but no longer is used because of the animals that went blind and mad ('MAD COW DISEASE').
5) Experts agree that the effects of ingested Rapeseed Oil take at least 10 years to manifest - so not to be concerned.
6) Rapeseed is a member of the mustard family, one of the most toxic of all plants, and is shunned by insects.
7) Mustard gas, which was banned in war because it blisters lungs and skin, is made from rapeseeds.
8. Irradiation is used to turn the rapeseed oil into acceptable Canola Oil??
What are the effects of Canola oil in our diet over a period of time? I think we're just beginning to see them, but, as yet, no one has put it all together. Symptoms usually come on so slowly one might not be aware that there is a problem.
Strange new diseases involving the nervous system may be caused by Canola oil which dissolves the myelin sheath off of the nerves throughout the body. As a matter of fact, the heating of most oils during the cooking process does the same thing. Very gradually over the years, symptoms develop, which at first are perhaps only annoying, but which eventually will be diagnosed as a disease.
http://www.hbci.com/~wenonah/new/canola.htm This one from ACRES and Sally Fallon
http://www.truthaboutabs.com/the-canola ... ption.htmlhttp://www.aspartame.ca/page_oho3.htm#HOAXhttp://www.aspartame.ca/page_oho3.htm#tophttp://articles.mercola.com/sites/artic ... a-oil.aspx