A perfect gift for Father's Day
The Organic Club of America is a community of people with a passion for natural organic gardening and living. A membership is a perfect gift for Father's day, birthday, anniversary or any gift giving need.
Organic Club of America Member Benefits include:
· Access to research and information from the Dirt Doctor.
· The Dirt – online articles and hot topics – exclusive to Members.
· Priority notices of Dirt Doctor appearances and activities.
· Answers from Howard on a priority basis.
· Retail coupons and special offers for product samples.
· Seeds from the Dirt Doctor’s garden (when available).
· Interaction with other members to share photos and tips.
· Subscription to Howard’s weekly newsletter (if not receiving it).
· Promotions and contests.
· Opportunities to participate in Dirt Doctor research.
Give a gift of the Organic Club of America today. Join for two or more years and also receive an an autographed copy of the Organic Manual.
A membership is $24.95 per year (about $2.00 per month) and includes a 30 day trial guarantee.
Membership helps support the Texas Organic Research Center. TORC is a 501(c) (3) non-profit research institute focusing on the practical solutions of organic approaches in gardening, landscape management and agribusiness. Better health is the ultimate goal. Continuing to do research and testing of natural organic products and techniques is the TORC mission.
If you have any questions on this newsletter or any other topic, tune in Sunday 8 am -11 am (CST) to the Dirt Doctor Radio Show. Listen on the internet or find a station in your area. The phone number for the show is 1-866-444-3478. Please share this newsletter with everyone in your address book and all of your friends on Facebook and Twitter to help me spread the word on organics.
Join the Organic Club of America.
Membership supports TORC.
Forward this newsletter to family and friends and ask them
to subscribe for Howard Garrett's Free E-Newsletter.
Dirt Doctor, Inc. P.O. Box 140650 Dallas, TX 75214
If you no longer wish to receive Howard Garrett's Weekly Newsletter,
click reply and put Unsubscribe in the subject line.