H2O2 is a great idea to healthfully improve the quality
of well water. I don't think there is a good answer
for the quanity to use. On the other hand you can't
use to much as it does its job and breaks down
quickly - H2O2 is not stable after it gets in the
environment. The quality that you want is 35 % food
I put 4 to 5 drops of H2O2 in every glass of water
I drink - 3 to 6 glasses per day. Getting O2 in your
body is very healthful.
Do you get the Acres USA magazine www.acresusa.com
There is an ad in it almost every month from some
people up north that sell 35 % food grad peroxide.
Contact them and get their advice on the quanity for
the well water. I also bought it to clean the alge off
our vinyl siding. I refuse to use chlorine as it is toxic
in any form in any place.
We also use a special water filter to remove chlorine
and the naturally occuring flouride in the the public
water system. Both are very toxic.
Robert D bard
Dr Bob the Health Builder