Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2003 9:01 am Posts: 933 Location: Dallas, TX
Deet Should NEVER be Used!
In our opinion, DEET should never be used. It is far too toxic, especially for children. As stated on the label, it is dangerous to spray directly on the skin of anyone. If it's research you want, read the links below and there is plenty on the web including this information. Every year, approximately one-third of Americans use insect repellents containing the insecticide DEET. Duke University Medical Center pharmacologist Mohamed Abou-Donia has spent 30 years researching the effects of pesticides. He has found that prolonged exposure to DEET can impair functioning in parts of the brain.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot post attachments in this forum