It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:18 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: PARA-MAGNETIC LEACHATE
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 8:56 am 

This AM on Howards Show one of the Guests mentioned adding a paramagnetic leechate to compost tea. How can I be sure the Rock has the correct paraMagnetic readings on the rock & which rock is coerrect & where can I get some small quantities of this paramagnetic rock Can this rock be sent as sample to the A&M Labs and get the info that I need.
also how much apple cider vinigar can be added to Tea & not kill the little critters

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 3:26 pm 

I have no trust in paramagnetism; however, if you want some extremely paramagnetic material, buy some Garden-Ville Volcanite. There is a meter that measures paramagnetism. I got to have some Volcanite tested and it came back at 4,000 paramagnetism units. Anything more than 700 is considered paramagnetic. Still I think it's hokum.

Vinegar is a carbohydrate food for microbes. You'll have to add a lot to hurt them. If you are making tea, not many foodstuffs go in heavier than one ounce per gallon of tea.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 12:40 pm 

Mr Hall
did you run test yourself, if so What type of meter & where did it come from. If you had it done, Who did it & where did you have it done

Thanks so Much

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 11:16 am 

Malcolm Beck has a machine. It's as big as a suitcase and all it does is test paramagnetism. He used to have free organic meetings once a month. One of those meetings he announced ahead of time that he would be bringing this paramagnetism meter with him. He suggested we bring samples of whatever we wanted to test. I took in sand (zero reading) and Volcanite.