It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 1:25 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 6:58 pm 

Has anyone else had problems with their dogs being sensitive to Missing Link? I feed all three of my dogs Muenster dogfood, adding water, yeast/garlic powder, and most of the time, missing link. I've noticed that anytime I use the ML, my 5 year old Germand Shepherd throws up the food, sometime during the night. I feed my dogs twice a day. When we find the vomit, it's not SO fresh that the kibble is still "intact" but it's just a mushy pile of grainy wet kibble.

Any advise would be helpful. I just stop giving it to her, and she doesn't throw up any more, but I've never had problems with ANY of the other German Shepherds I've had over the last 12 years eating this same diet.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:11 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

We have received only positive feedback regarding the Missing Link products. Same for the Muenster Natural products. Not only positive feedback, but also wonderful stories of turning around bad situations from using these great products. Maybe it's a combination of some other things like the yeast/garlic powder? Could the water or any other environmental issues be a factor?

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:41 pm 

Yes, in fact I have posted on here how much I love both of the products and all of the positives I've seen in the health issues of all of my animals over the past 12 years using both of them. The yeast/garlic powder is something I just started using over the past few months, so maybe it's that. I've always fed them with the water and it's never been a problem. I like to make sure they get enough water every day.

I may have to have her checked out to make sure there's not something else wrong.

The only other health issues I've had recently are the fleas, which I also needed help with (in a separate post.) They're all on heartgard heartworm preventive, and I'm not crazy about using that stuff, but I'm also scared not to even though being a year and a half without any, she was still heartworm negative.