It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 4:09 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: Thank you Muenster
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:17 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

I just want to thank you for giving me my dogs back. I have 4 toy schnauzers. Their ages are from 10 yrs to 3 yrs. They had gotten very lazy and weren't playing at all any more. A friend told me about Muenster dog food and how it had helped her dog. I thought that I was feeding them a good quailty food but decided to order your food to give it a try. (It wasn't available near me). Within just a few weeks my "girls" started acting like puppies again! My littliest girl was only about 6 lbs. and had
been at that weight for most of her life, never gaining any weight. Now she is gaining some weight and looks healthly again. Everyday they get
more and more playful, it is so much fun to watch them playing again. Thank you again for giving me my playful girls back!
Dee from Broken Arrow, OK

Post subject: Re: Thank you Muenster
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:14 am 

That's nice, thanks for posting it.

I'm thoroughly convinced that part of the reason my dogs are in such good shape is because they get Muenster. They're athletes, running around in the back yard all of the time, but if they were eating regular commercial dog food I don't think they'd be nearly as healthy and I'm sure my pit bull would have more skin problems. As it is, we only have the occasional summer rash (she does the cutest commando crawl across the grass when she's playing, and I think she's a bit allergic).