It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:01 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:42 pm 

Hi. I'm a new Dirt Doctor forum member and what a perfect place I've found to say hello.

Green living, organic chatting, sustainable ideas...perfect!

I live in Carrollton, TX (Dallas suburb) and I'm the local owner of Clean Air Lawn Care. I know the forums ask us not to advertise our businesses, but my first post in this meet and greet section needs to have a little bit about what I do and why I'm interested in all things green.

So what about that clean air title...what's up with that?
Clean Air Lawn Care uses clean, quiet, non-polluting electric equipment that we charge with renewable energy generated right on our trucks with mounted solar panels. Yep, you guessed it...now there's a way for homeowners to hire a service to care for their lawn without loud, gas blowers, mowers and trimmers polluting our air at the rate of 43 times that of our cars. The EPA estimates up to 10% of our air pollution is coming from gas powered lawn equipment (even more than that in large metro areas). Our equipment is 50% quieter and throws out a goose egg (that's zero) in the emissions department. We also offer an all organic soil treatment program to compliment our clean and quiet mowing service. Check out http://www.cleanairlawncare.com for a location near you.

Now...i'm here to learn more about green living and organics from all the great sections of this forum, so I'm off to check them all out!

Attachments:
CleanAir Logo.JPG
CleanAir Logo.JPG [ 33.53 KiB | Viewed 3568 times ]

Changing the way America mows the lawn
www.cleanairlawncare.com
469-892-5382