It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:25 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:39 am 

No doubt vegetables are healthy food than the fast food. I think fast food are health hazard, so we should add vegetables in our diet.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:44 am 

As a vegetarian from the very moment of birth I can say that I am a completely healthy person. I go in for sports, I am positive, cheerful, content with my shape. I have never tasted fast food in my life - only a healthy diet - vegetables, preferably raw, mushrooms, nuts, and I highly recommend you to follow such a life style as well.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:29 pm 

Last year I got a part time job working for a local delvery company,and I had to have a shadow driver,drive with me for the first couple of days :? This guy wanted to stop and eat Fast food about every 2 hours.He always got the same thing jumbo fries,drink and a burger with extra everything on it.When we stop and eat,I would pull out my cooler/lunchbox and pull out a PB&J sandwhich and a few apples and oranges and some water.He would freak-out,when I ate more than 5 different pieces of fruit in about the same time it took him to eat his meal.I told him that I chose not to give these places my money and that I would rather spend my money on something that would do some good instead of some bad :D