of dog food which we have used in the past 8 years
changed their formula last year and our dogs were
never quite the same. We've been feeding our 3
dogs for over 10 days now and the result has
already shown great improvement for both their
coats and skins and not to mention way better
looking stools.

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 10:43 pm 

I will forever sing the praises of Muenster Natural. I've been feeding my German Shepherds (and others now) Muenster for the past 12 years. Never had allergies, never hot spots, biting flies on ears are NEARLY as bad. AND, this year, we finally got our dogs caught up on shots and heartworm meds. (money has been VERY tight, and with three dogs and two cats, it HURTS going to the vet. We took our 80lb German Shepherd, Valkyrie in to catch up. It's been over 1.5 years since she's even been on preventive. She was heartworm negative, and I was ELATED! It was hard to believe, I was so scared she'd have them. But I give praises to Muenster and Howard for recommending it. I really believe she was negative because her immune system is strong, and the D.E. in the food helped her fight off any internal parasites.

Also, the doctor was VERY impressed by the cleanliness of Val's teeth. I feed them all raw meat bones and it really helps control the tartar and plaque a lot.

Thanks, Howard for all I've learned from your wisdom!

PS if there's a Muenster CANNED food that I don't know about, it would be great to have for our 8 year old Brittany. I feed them the dry kibble with water to keep them from choking since they eat so fast, and to make sure they get enough water in their diets, but it's getting a little harder for him to eat.

April
Fort Worth, Texas

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:22 pm 

Congratulations to your pet dog. :) At least, not just pet owners but the pet itself was gratified by such Muenster Natural Dog Food. It doesn't only feed the stomach but also cleanse the dog's teeth. Great!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:13 am 

i have a pet dog..recently it is facing too much problem from diet..i saw this post and tried ones. it really worked for my pet..thanks a lot....

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:39 pm 

[size=85][quote="torymathis"]i have a pet dog..recently it is facing too much problem from diet..i saw this post and tried ones. it really worked for my pet..thanks a lot....
Torymathis\

And yet, another fine expample of Muenster Natural working it's wonders!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

L. Bern II

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:35 am 

I'm not sure I understand how a dog food with wheat and corn in it can be good for a dog. I won't hardly eat those myself and I am an omnivore. Can a carnivore really handle it?

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:15 am 

i am new here and i am new having a dog. apology for this but i just want to ask for the help. i was looking for the pet food reviews. im going to buy my dog a food. what is your suggestions? thanks!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:19 am 

Muenster Natural Dog Food is made with a five grain balance of carbohydrates instead of just being made from 1 or 2 grains.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 4:40 am 

Hey all someone told me that it is best to cook your own dog food including dog treats like if you use dog biscuit recipes to bake your dog healthy treats because let's not forget the FDA Warn about Chicken Jerky Dog Treat read it here

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:58 am 

Two of my dogs are at least 8 years old and one has had allergy problems (something in the yard) for years. This fall I switched them over from the Muenster for normal healthy dogs to the Senior formula. It's also an anti-allergy formula without wheat, and though we'd prefer the food came in large chunk also, they gobble it up and didn't make any kind of fuss at switching formulas. We'll see next summer of the allergy is less, now that the wheat is out of their diet.

The younger dog, our foster pooch until a friend recovers from a traumatic injury, is eating the large chunk food and is perfectly happy with it.