It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:37 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: new
PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 2:26 pm 

Hi I am new to this fourm. Im excited to add to my knowledge about plants in organics. My intrests are growing an organic garden and what to plant when. I also want to plant and or grow a few citris trees in my yard. I want to do this right and as in expensive as i can with out comprimising results. I live in Northwest Florida. So that will be a factor in planting. I do not have a sprinkler system where I live. That will also be a factor in what and how I grow plants. Intrested in how to keep squrils rodents etc. from my food plants. These are a few of the things Im looking to learn about. I just bougt a house with a small yard. I also have 3 large pecan trees that have a fungus so all the pecans fall rotted. The trees are very tall with nice shade in the summer but nasty mess in the fall. Advice on what to do about the fungus naturally would be awesome.
Thanks
Fishdreamz :mrgreen:

Post subject: Re: new
PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 7:33 pm 

Welcome to organic gardening, and welcome to the forum!

If you poke around the forum topics you'll find information about pecans, about growing citrus, and you can look through our business listings to find local organic dealers in your area.

Sunday mornings from 8-11am (Central) you can listen to Howard on the radio if it is carried in your area, or you can stream the audio from this site.