It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:06 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 3:02 pm 

My husband heard Neal Sperry on the radio saying that corn meal is good for atheletes foot. Can you please know specifically the formula and how to use cornmeal for athelets foot. Or direct me where to go to get this infor. I haven't had any luck trying to get in touch with Neal Sperry. Thank you so much.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 8:14 pm 

You've come to the right place - Howard has been talking about the anti-fungal qualities of corn meal for many years. http://www.dirtdoctor.com/Cornmeal-Uses-and-Reports_vq18.htm will take you to a general discussion with links out to more information. Here is the toenail link.

There is no fast way to get rid of toenail fungus, so weather your husband soaks his foot in a slurry of cornmeal several times a week or uses a tea tree product, etc., it easily can take months. Patience is the most important part of the process. My physician offered an Rx for something that would also take time to get rid of it, but it required a blood test to see if my liver was healthy enough for it. No thank you!

I found a bottle of "Blue Goo" Nail Fungus triple relief (with tea tree oil) (neem) for about $4 at Dollar General (you can find it for about $6 at Amazon) and have been applying that several times a week for about nine months now. I think I'm pretty close to one day having a normal nail. But as I said, anything you use takes a long time.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 1:08 pm 

Thank you so much for sharing information about nail fungus remedies!! So helpful and you gave me several options which is great!
Have a blessed and wonderful day!! :D

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2016 2:48 pm 

northwesterner wrote:
You've come to the right place - Howard has been talking about the anti-fungal qualities of corn meal for many years. http://www.dirtdoctor.com/Cornmeal-Uses-and-Reports_vq18.htm will take you to a general discussion with links out to more information. Here is the toenail link.

There is no fast way to get rid of toenail fungus, so weather your husband soaks his foot in a slurry of cornmeal several times a week or uses a tea tree product, etc., it easily can take months. Patience is the most important part of the process. My physician offered an Rx for something that would also take time to get rid of it, but it required a blood test to see if my liver was healthy enough for it. No thank you!

I found a bottle of "Blue Goo" Nail Fungus triple relief (with tea tree oil) (neem) for about $4 at Dollar General (you can find it for about $6 at Amazon) and have been applying that several times a week for about nine months now. I think I'm pretty close to one day having a normal nail. But as I said, anything you use takes a long time.

Northwesterner you are right to be afraid of the prescription medication for toenail fungus. Before I learned about cornmeal, I actually took it. I lost my sense of taste for salt. It really wrecked my body! Now that I know better, I avoid prescription medications in general!