It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:52 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: ABC pest control
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2003 11:39 am 

We have rodents in our attic.
We called ABC Pest Control to give us an estimate. I went in the attic with the inspector and we found 3 different sizes of droppings and other signs of infestation.
They want $425 to fully inspect the attic and roof and repair all possible entry points including putting screens over the fireplaces, etc. They come back every week for 3 weeks and check the traps and then every 3 to 6 months to inspect. The annual renewal fee is $185 to continue the 3 to 6 month inspections.
We have tried 3 sizes of live traps and sticky traps but only caught one rat and one mouse ( They are multiplying faster than that)
I think at one time Howard used to advertise for them. Does he not recommend them anymore?
I also called Rid-All and yes they were considerably cheaper but did not do an roof repairs. I would have to call a roofer on top of that.
Please tell me what you think.
I have an appt. on Monday, so a quick response would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Karen

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2003 4:11 pm 

Our rodent program is two fold. First we remove them out of the attic and find all locations that they are able to gain access into the home. We then will be glad to close access points. The cost all depends on how many holes there will be to close. We do have experts that we can have out to close holes but if the holes are easy to get to then we are able to close them rather inexpensively. If you have questions please feel free to contact me through the website.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2003 12:17 pm 

I highly recommend Rid-All!

The Laws of Ecology:
"All things are interconnected. Everything goes somewhere. There's no such thing as a free lunch. Nature bats last." --Ernest Callenbach