It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:20 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 8:00 am 

I've found several gallons of a mineral tonic in a friend's garage. The label says "Golden Nectar, Nectar of the Gods". I can't find any info on it or the distributor online - it's probably 30 years old or more. I'm wondering if it would be good to use on my garden, and how much I should dilute it. Here's what it says:

Golden Nectar is an aqueous solution of natural minerals extracted from a natural sedimentary deposit of plant origin, with no synthetic materials added.

It suggests taking 2 tablespoons in a half glass of water, two to six times a day.

Does anyone have any suggestions for how to go about using this? I know I could probably add it to my compost, if nothing else!

Thanks!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 2:00 pm 

That sounds like a great plan!

If it were me, I would either add it to my compost stockpiles, or add a few tblsp to my aerated compost tea brewing recipes.

All soils need more humates, beneficial soil microbes and other beneficial biological creatures, and minerals, and nutrients.

Happy Gardening!

The entire Kingdom of God can be totally explained as an Organic Garden (Mark 4:26)
William Cureton