It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:38 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: Hello from Boise
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 3:03 pm 

Hello,

I am a homeowner in Boise who heard The Dirt Doctor show a few years ago when it was on our local radio station. The program unfortunately no longer airs on our station.

After struggling with my lawn's appearance the last few years, and using substantial amounts of conventional herbicides in a vain attempt to keep weeds under control, I remembered the Dirt Doctor, and decided to find the web site and was very pleased to learn that I could still get the show via pod cast.

This will be my first season trying the organic program. I've been saving my coffee grounds. I saved and shredded some of the leaves that I raked up in the late Fall.

Now I'm off to find dry molasses for the lawn. Because it is colder in Boise than Dallas, I don't think it's quite time to put down the molasses here yet, but I want to be ready!

Cheers,
dirt_fiend in Boise

Post subject: Re: Hello from Boise
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 4:40 pm 

Visit the dirt doctor home page for information for listening to the program live over the Internet or sign up to receive links to the podcasts. I you join the Organic Club of America there is a web cam view of the live program on Sunday mornings.

Welcome!

Post subject: Re: Hello from Boise
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 4:11 pm 

Welcome Dirt Fiend,I hope your doing fine,please keep us form readers,informed on the progress of your lawn.It must be nice and cool up there in Boise,it's 87 here in Austin,TX. today and sunny. :D