It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 10:41 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: info
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:28 pm 

The column continues and can be found at www.dirtdoctor.com/organic/garden/dallasnews/

Post subject: Re: info
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:36 pm 

HOW TO AVOID THE FLU - THE NATURAL WAY
(This should stir up some interesting conversation)

Take Probiotics: I recommend Dr. Ohhira’s probiotics.

Eat Healthy Fats: coconut oil, avocados, olives, olive oil, butter, eggs, nuts, krill oil and grass fed meats.

Eat Fermented Foods: quality sauerkraut etc. can improve the function of your immune response.

Take Vitamin D: sun exposure is ideal but you can take an oral vitamin D3 supplement. Take vitamin K2 if you are taking high dose oral vitamin D to help help prevent any D toxicity.

Avoid Sugar: especially high fructose corn syrup, artificial sweeteners and processed foods. Avoid them like poison while you are sick.

Get Plenty of Rest but also Get Regular Exercise: Lots of walking is hard to beat.

Stay Hydrated: drink plenty of fluids, especially quality water products like Crazy Water.

Wash Your Hands: Don't use antibacterial soap - just a simple clean soap or just water and vigorous scrubbing.

Use Natural Antibiotics. Best choices include oregano and garlic. Also rinse your mouth and nose with baking soda daily and take at least two tablespoons of natural apple cider vinegar daily. I haven't had a cold in years and have never had the flu. I do this morning and night.