It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:44 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: Plants to exchange
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 3:36 pm 

With the news that we'll be moving my shop across the metroplex, comes the opportunity to save some of the existing plant material that is in the ground here. There are an abundance of cannas in the ground and I have inherited over 100 iris plants in gallon containers. I'm afraid if they are not dug up, the cannas won't be saved and as for the iris, they appear to have been dug up from somewhere else and potted up by the previous owners.

Even tho the cannas aren't drought tolerant, I'd hate for them to get bulldozed and I just don't want to see any of the iris dumped either. :( Since they are unidentified as to type or even color, I can't really sell them. So - come and get 'em.

Call me with questions. But once they are gone, they are gone. Digging will have to be done by you - I'm busy packing and planting at the new place. I'm up here on Fridays and Saturdays only.

214-348-EDEN (3336)
Your Paradise Found

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 11:35 am 

Where is the new place?

The Laws of Ecology:
"All things are interconnected. Everything goes somewhere. There's no such thing as a free lunch. Nature bats last." --Ernest Callenbach

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 2:19 pm 

Hey girl, it is at 4710 Pioneer Road in Balch Springs. I'm still going through the rezoning process, but that should go smoothly I'm told. Hope so, it sure costs enough. I hope to be able to open pretty close to my anniversary date of March 1 - looking like mid March actually. Will keep you posted for sure! Thanks - oh, I updated my info on the other forum, too.

For those of you following this string - the move date has been pushed back a few weeks. I should be at the location with the plants to save till St. Patty's Day. Come out and we'll have some green tea- iced if it is hot, and hot if it is cold out! Thanks!
M

214-348-EDEN (3336)
Your Paradise Found