Ok folks, Here it is. I am new to organic gardening and have got some really great advice on my herb garden. I now need a little help on my veggie garden.
1) What is the best mulch to use for a small veggie garden? I have planted red potatoes, tomatoes. peppers, onions, basil and will plant okra later on. I heard somewhere that alfalfa hay was good mulch but need some input to make sure I get the best mulch.
2) When should I use compost tea and how often?
3) Using garrett juice and how often?
4) Should I use coffee grounds on the garden? How much and when?
5) Should I put out oraganic fertilizer? When?
Since I have already got very interested in going the organic way, I just want to make sure I am doing it properly. I've already put down compost, corn meal, Greensense mineral plus. I have read several books and search the internet so many times that I'm a little confused on when and what to do next, I've got organic overload
..... But I'm sure you folks can get me going in the right direction. Sorry for all the questions in one post but I will try not to ask for so much in the future.
Happy gardening to you all....
Let the Sun Shine in!!!!!