It is currently Thu Sep 29, 2016 5:49 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2004 12:01 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2003 4:52 pm
Posts: 147
Location: Dallas,TEXAS
I have kept a smallish spray bottle of dilute Garrett Juice for spritzing some of my container plants...today I noted that there is a light layer of mold growing on the surface. Now, I don't mind mold on things - a 2% solution of bleach will clean it up from household surfaces, mold is essential for making good cheese, and moldy bread and tortillas are heavenly treats for the compost bugs, but should I just dump that bottle of moldy Garrett Juice on the compost heap, or can I just shake it up (aerate it) and keep feeding it to my container plants?


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 

All times are UTC - 6 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by eWeblife