Diatomaceous Earth to Walking Horse
L. Thomas, Trainer, L. Frank Roper Stables, Winter Garden, Florida
With horses fed approximately 5 oz. of diatomaceous earth mixed in the feed twice daily, the following results were observed:
1. Stopped scours even on horses that had not responded to any other medication.
2. Noticeable fly reduction.
3. Horses showed an increase in appetites.
4. Weight gain due to better feed conversion.
5. Reduction in manure odor.
6. Elimination of any internal parasites
7. Healthier appearance