Donate to TORC - Free Gift with Donation
TEXAS ORGANIC RESEARCH CENTER
Here are some of the natural organic projects TORC is working on:
- Programs and specifications for growing healthy food crops with great taste and high nutrition.
- Specifications for the proper planting and management of trees along with the Sick Tree Treatment for unhealthy trees.
- Natural organic programs for healthy turf, rose gardens and orchards.
- Soil improvement programs that stimulate strong microbiotic growth, prevent the volatilization of nitrogen and encourage the sequestration of atmospheric carbon to aid and protect the soil food web.
- Programs to control rose rosette, oak wilt and other diseases that have not been controlled using the commonly recommended toxic chemicals.
- Solutions for various pest growths in water including string algae in ponds and water features and mustard algae in swimming pools.
- Programs for mosquito management without toxic chemicals.
- Methods for protection and encouragement of bees and other pollinators.
- Management techniques that save 35 - 50% on water use for residential landscapes, commercial properties, farms and ranches.
For TORC to continue its work, it needs your support to fund the research and development of effective and cost efficient programs. Any amount will help. Your contribution is fully tax deductible to the extent provided by law. TORC is a 501(c)(3) not for-profit foundation. Please make a donation to TORC today online or by US Postal Mail.
1. Donate $50 or more and receive a FREE Membership to the Organic Club of America.
To discuss this newsletter or any other topic, tune in each Sunday 8am - 11am central time to the Dirt Doctor Radio Show. The call-in phone number is 1-866-444-3478. Listen on the internet or click here to find a station in your area.
Please share this newsletter with everyone in your address book and all your friends on Facebook and Twitter to help me spread the word on the proper way to select, plant and maintain plants.
The Dirt Doctor