TX Organic Research Center




Q:  I live in Waco and had a certified arborist check out my 20 inch diameter tree.  He said it has borers and wants to inject it with a chemical poison, and then he said we could do the "tree goop" after that.  Is there any other way we can go instead of the chemicals?  He said sick tree treatment would be good after we treat it with this chemical.  A.N., Waco.

A:  The chemical injections will just weaken the tree. I would only do the Sick Tree Treatment. Borers only attack trees that are in stress. Relieve the stress and the pests go away.

Previous Question | Back | Next Question
Printable Version | Back to Top

Headache Relief
Green Sense Products

H A N N A H ' S    M A R K E T P L A C E

Send this website to a friend Make this website your home page